Forms for students applying for / going on exchange abroad

Language Proficiency Report

  • Language Proficiency Report (LPR)
    • Language certificate form for students applying to destinations that require a language certificate from the university. The form is filled out by the student and the teacher of the language at the Language Center. Regarding the English language, please read the instructions for receiving a LPR certificate on the webpage of the Language Center.

For students studying abroad

For students returning from abroad

Filed under: ,